Finally, something finished.
I am loving all the projects l am doing at the moment but the problem with blankets is they take a lot of time.
I needed some new dishcloths as Sox keeps stealing them.
I love these.
They are so thick as l crocheted them with a 4.5mm hook.
I did clusters of 3 half trebles without the chain between them so it would feel more solid. There are 2 chains in the corners between the 2 clusters.
The cream is dishcloth cotton.
The lilac is some cotton l found in stash. I don’t remember where its from. It could even have been unravelled from a garment.
It is made of many plies and occasionally there are parts where they are unravelled and unattached. As l will never use this cotton for anything else l decided to continue and hope its been crocheted tight enough for it not to matter.
I am pleased with how they have turned out and the thickness of the fabric.
They don’t take long at all. I started the first one last night and have just finished the third.
Its nice to have something finished.