I have spent ages on this today.
On the front is a fairy and the back of the bag is pink / white gingham. This all used to be a single duvet cover that I picked up for £1.50 in the charity shop. It has 6 different fairies on it, so lots of bags.
The flowery fabric at the top houses the drawstring.
I didn’t like my edges at the top so attached some contrasting ribbon and tied it in 2 knots.
I am pleased with my first attempt especially as I didn’t work from a pattern….it’s all from my head.
Of course now I have sat down for 10 minutes with a pen and paper I have worked out how to do it faster and easier and even putting a lining in too. duh!
I have missed a friends daughters 7th birthday so thought one of these might be nice with her name embroidered on a plain peice of fabric and then stitched onto the back.
I might even make some hair scrunchies to go in the bag.
Thats tomorrows job.